Happy Weekend to you all! Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now officially underway! During Early Access, Nordstrom cardholders can shop 8 days earlier than general sale access getting first dibs on marked-down brand new arrivals! I am so excited to finally be able to shop early this year as a cardholder! This is one of my favorites sales of the year and if you’ve never shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, you will be shocked by the incredible markdowns on your favorite designer merchandise!
Today I’m sharing a round-up of my favorite Early Access Merchandise currently well-stocked! If you’re not a Nordstrom cardholder yet, I encourage you to get on-board so you can shop during this 8 day pre-sale. You can view details and apply for a Nordstrom card here. If there is one rule I’ve learned regarding this sale over the years it’s that merchandise moves FAST! So if you see something you love, try not to dwell on it too long 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Shopping!
1. Rag & Bone High Waist Skinny Jeans– I love this dark wash since it can be worn across seasons and I love an ankle length for sandals, flats and Fall booties!
2. Sam Edelman Pointy Toe Ballet Flats– You have to see the the crystal and bead detail on this light gray flats for yourselves!
3. BP Mule Loafers– I love the backless shoe trend this year! These are available in black, metallic and blush (which I picked up for myself yesterday)!
4. Vince Loafers– These suede loafers are so sophisticated and perfect for the Fall!
5. Hunter Matte Rain Boot– These beauties don’t really need an explanation! The black matte is beautiful and you will have your Hunters for a really long time! I honestly can’t believe they’re marked down!
6. Nike Free Focus Flyknit 2 Bionic Training Shoe– These Nikes are so gorgeous they almost make me want to run 😛
7. Nordstrom Short Pajamas– I absolutely love buying myself new jammies! This pair is soft and lightweight and the black color is so chic.
8. Maggy London Dress– The cascading ruffles on this shift dress are so gorgeous! I love it for the office or a night out!
9. Impulse Sports Bra– I LOVE the strappy back on this stylish sports bra!
10. Rebecca Minkoff Embroidered Crossbody Bag– You will LOVE the floral design on this beautiful crossbody!
11. Caslon Long-Sleeved Crew Neck Tee– This soft tee is lightweight and can easily transition across seasons. It’s available in 17 different colors and patterns and UNDER $20!
12. Chelsea28 Bell Sleeve Poplin Top– This is THE MOST ADORABLE striped top! The ruffle bell sleeves are so beautiful and feminine!
13. J.Crew Cotton Shirtdress– This French Blue shirtdress is so classic and available in regular as well as petite sizes.
14. J.Crew Cardigan– This cardigan is so classy!! It would be adorable over your dress on cool summer nights or as a layering piece come Fall.
15. Taylor Tiered Organza Dress– This navy fit and flare organza dress is so gorgeous but it runs large so size down!!
16. Tory Burch Adeline Boot– This boot is synonymous with Fall. I have wanted this boot for so long so perhaps this is the year.