COUCH- PAMULA SOFA IN NAVY | PILLOWS- HERRINGBONE CHENILLE IVORY PILLOWS // BLUE BOTANICAL PILLOWS (NO LONER AVAILABLE BUT LOVE THESE)
When we moved into our new home last month, I was finally able to say farewell to our gross beige couch that had been ornamented with kid and doggy stains which we had been living with for far too long. The off-white couch purchase antedated kiddos because I now know that nobody in their right mind, with any sort of knowledge of raising kids, would think that purchase was a good idea. The microfiber sofa, while beautiful, was impossible to keep clean. And while I once considered it to be a meaningful, grown-up investment and memorable piece of our marriage, in the end I would have bid it farewell in a ceremonial bonfire if it didn’t violate the terms of our lease agreement. Ironically, if you overturned one of the cushions you would have seen evidence of a significant burn / near almost-fire due to my husband’s lack of understanding of the thermodynamics of a blow dryer while attempting to clean baby spit up.
After our move, I decided that our next sofa investment would be one of a material that would withstand the havoc caused by my clumsy tornado-like babies with a color that would hide their inevitable staining. So I decided to break from my normal neutral upholstery palate and purchase a bold, navy blue couch. I am BEYOND glad I stopped being so sofa lackluster because I absolutely LOVVVVEEE IT!!!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS COUCH:
- The color adds the most beautiful pop to my bright white living room (it’s also available in green, pink and gray) and is exactly the way it looks on the Wayfair website.
- The back cushions strongly velcro to the back of the couch so my son can’t remove and jump all over them destroying their shape.
- The velvet material is insanely comfortable and has been super easy to clean with just a damp cloth.
- The price is INCREDIBLE for the quality. The couch was originally sold for $1900 and Wayfair currently has it marked WAYYYYYYY DOWN.
- The cute round toss pillows are included.
- It is the perfect blend of modern and classy.
If you’re in the market for a new couch, consider making it an accent piece and add a fun pop of color to your living room. I highly recommend the Pamula Sofa in navy for a blue that is truly refined and elegant. I truly couldn’t be more happy with this purchase and can’t wait for the rest of my living room decor to continue to come together so I can continue sharing more along the way.